Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So this is our back yard:)  I know all of you are jealous.  Notice Jared runs with Noah without holding onto him.  I, myself, only figured it out after I took the picture.  This is when Jayne and family came to visit and had a great game of football.  And then thats the back of our house.  For some odd reason I've never taken a picture of the front.  Life is good up here in Sun Valley.  A little slower pace never hurt anybody.  Jared is loving his job and I love having  more time with him, since his schedule is a tad better than in Boise.  





2 comments:

Russell said...

So, we'd all be a little less jealous of your large back yard if you also took a picture of the thermometer that broke when it froze yesterday.

Betsy said...

Don't even bother showing me the front of the house. I'm sure I'd just puke at its hugeness.