Wednesday, January 19, 2011

To the stalwart people that keep checking this blog

You can clearly tell when I'm backed up on laundry, house cleaning, and paying office bills...cause thats when I blog:)

This is a little over due BUT Jared and I are expecting our 4th little bundle of craziness!!! Everything is going great! So great that I started feeling like this was totally different pregnancy than any of the others (hint, hint). Thats right people...we're having a girl!!:):) I can't believe it, in fact I'm so amazed I haven't even bought any girl clothes yet. But we made the technician look an additional 10 times just to be sure and she's a keeper. Right now, I'm sitting at 24 weeks and due on May 11. We are thrilled, excited, and praying she's a sedate child (yeah, I'm not holding my breath on that one)

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Well it's pretty easy to notice when you are on my blogroll;)
Congrats on the girly, you will be absolutely thrilled with the pink, lace, tutu's hairbows and sweetness that comes along with them.
Glad you're having a breezy pregnancy. So very nice!
good luck!

Jelina said...

Yes, I'm stalwart. :) You'll have to post a lot more when we are living kind of far apart. Yeah for girls!!!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

You are on my blogroll too, but I am also stalwart! When I see "Jared & Maren Hill" on the roll I say, "WHAT THE?" and click on it immediately! :)

Whether she is calm or not, one thing is for sure...it will be completely different from anything you have experienced before. Girls are just a whole new ballgame, and it is a ballgame I love. Sweetness is right. They just come sweet! You are going to LOVE it! I am so excited for you guys!

Kara said...

Yep I'm one of the stalwart ones too. But you are on my blog roll so that helps. I hope to see pictures of this baby right when she is born since I'm far away now. Good luck you will love being a mom to a girl=)

Just Us said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun, a little emotional but lots and lots of fun. I am so happy for you.

Norris Fam said...

Darn it...if we didn't live so dang far apart our two little girls could be best friends. They'll be almost the exact same age (give or take a few weeks). I'm soooo excited for you! Now you'll have a sweet little shopping partner while the rest of your family is gone doing manly things!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congratulations on pregnancy #4 and a girl at that! Every woman needs to have at least ONE daughter. The bond between mother and daughter is so precious from the time they are born throughout eternity. Congratulations again!

This shows you exactly where the money is online
http://5b4baaz1t3k3dq0edm7frihqrp.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=MMMAKERS

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

You're a scream. You should be on Vaudeville. God bless you. Meet me Upstairs, my friend.