Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We love visitors

Just an update on more snow activities....they tell me I'll be having these same updates until roughly MAY!!!  Oh well, as long as the snow disappears before my birthday:)  So the Gunnel's came up for the weekend and it was fantastic.  We celebrated 3 birthdays in their family, JeNeale readily admits they could have timed those births a little better having an additional 2 more birthdays coming up in the next couple weeks, as well.

We love having so many visitors, I don't think I'd survive the winter without it.  The older kids went snow boarding with Jared.  And they all tried unsuccessfully to keep up with Brent on skis.  While this was going on, we took the little ones to go sledding and of all the runs they made the one with Grammy was their favorite.  I am just getting ready to give them a push in this picture, we were not about to try having 4 people on a sled.    And then there is Jensen (Preston's 5 year old cousin) he saw this picture and asked me to include it on the blog, he said it would make her happy.  My son is so cute.  


4 comments:

JeNeale said...

Love the pics! We had such a great time with you all that even my teenagers are begging to go back. Let Preston know that the picture he chose did indeed make Jensen very happy. She can't wait to show her dad. Love you all!

Jeb and Becca said...

I love the pics Maren! I think all of the snow looks really fun! It hasn't snowed a lot here and the sun always comes out the next day and melts it. We haven't had a lot of sledding opportunities this winter. I am going skiing with the whole fam on Saturday though...that should be fun!
I wish we could come visit Sun Valley! Take care, Becca

Marisa said...

Is is safe for a 44 YEAR OLD man to be barreling down a mountain on skis?!?

Ca$h

Russell said...

Jared, don't you know only geeks wear helmets? And I don't know if it's the hair color or what but Maren looks pretty young in that pushing the sled picture.