Sunday, June 1, 2008

Our little graduate


Preston graduated preschool!!!  I may be slightly biased but he was so handsome and looked so adorable giving his flowers to his teachers.  He really wanted to hide them and say "surprise," (I think we have a romantic man in the making:) They marched in the room to the graduation theme song, sang some songs themselves and then the school provided the scariest clowns ever for entertainment for the kids.  Noah was a little taken back when she came at him with a squirrel but I don't blame him, I was too.  We didn't know whether to laugh or hide but either way, scary nightmares that night were inevitable.  Anyway, we are so proud of Preston and loving seeing him so pleased with his accomplishments.




5 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

These clown stories have totally cracked me up! I now wish I would have been there to experience it myself!

I do have to say that maybe they should be smiling and a little faster paced. They look a bit down in the mouth and slow in every picture I have seen of them.

It kind of reminds me of when my moms neighbor, who is an old man that tends to give everyone the heebie geebies, dresses up like santa and insists that my 19 year old sister sit on his lap and talked about kissing her and put his arms a little to tight around her. KINDA CREEPY!

Lauralee said...

Lacey Grace sends her warmest congratulations. She loved making friends with Pres. Bottoms ho hasn't been the same since he left.

JeNeale said...

Who in the world invites a clown to a preschool graduation?! Everyone knows that even adults are creeped out by clowns. Weird. Congrats to Preston, and love the pic with the flowers behind the back. Adorable.

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Preston. What a handsome boy. I wish I could have seen his face in the picture with the flowers behind his back. So cute!

Marisa said...

Well, since we've finally broken the news to Preston and Audrey that they can't get married, I guess he'll be giving those flowers to some other lucky girl!

What a handsome, sweet boy.