Monday, June 9, 2008

Summer has officially begun...it may be still 60 degrees but we are most defiantly calling it summer.  We are loving the lake and have had so much going out.  So this is before I got up on the wakeboard:)

This is after I got up and thought I was really cool, and then obviously fell.  Zoom in and you can try and guess what naughty word I'm saying:) 
This is just nothing but cuteness.  It only took his cousin Hannah 45 minutes to convince him to get in there and go out on the lake.  He's our little risk taker:)
Kevin in the back, then Jared, and Cash up front.  Maybe one of the funniest things I've yet to watch in this life time.  Nothing like seeing grown men flying around on the water and then all getting flung out into the air to crash land with style.

7 comments:

Kara said...

That looks so fun. What lake are you on?

Just Us said...

Okay, so what word were you saying? You will have to ask me what my mom once said as she was walking pregnant with my brother and fell into a snow bank while carrying a meal to a neighbor. Maybe you could use it the next time you feel the urge to say a bad word or words.

Norris Fam said...

That is funny! You guys look like you're having so much fun, no wonder you go to Boise so much! I think we'll all go with you next time!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I love the first one of you! Just look how pretty you are!

I totally think you are saying "THE WORST" word in that picture! :)

Seriously, that looks like so much dang fun!

Lauralee said...

You are a tremendous success!!!! I would feel so cool if I actually got up on any piece of water equiptment.

Also, I'd like to know the word that the Rideout Family's mom said when she fell into the snowbank. I'm betting she said, "Oh, crumb!" That's what my mother used to say when she sewed through her finger or a child swallowed a clip on earring.

Hokie Family said...

Looks to fun!
Heather

Russell said...

Um, where is the sweet video of Betsy catching sweet air off the wake and Jared's back-flip? Or what about when Porter tried to escape from me?
Just a little offended. Oh, and Betsy thinks Maren was saying, "Jared, you dingo! I said go fast!" Yeah, I think that too.