Friday, December 12, 2008

Its been a while

So much has happened...I am completely overwhelmed and unless there is going to be 28 hours in a day ...this blog is just never going to get caught up.  So I will start with what has happened today and move one! 
    Today I had the great pleasure of drinking 2 quarts of water and then told not to pee for 4 hours.  Those of you that have experienced this know what a joy it is.  So clearly I was not doing this for fun.  About 16 weeks ago, I found out I was pregnant and today was my 20 week apt. to check out our newest addition.  I clearly should have blogged sooner but again with the lack of time..just didn't happen so...I AM PREGNANT AND ITS A BOY!!!!  I feel incredibly outnumbered.

8 comments:

Kara said...

Yeah Im so excited for you! Im so glad you posted to let us know!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Well, I have heard "them" say...stick with what you know! :)

I am happy for you! That will be way fun! Your boys will love it and you already have the clothes and toys! SWEET! :)

I can't believe we didn't talk about this on the phone earlier!!

Natalie said...

Congrats Maren, Boys rule, Just ask Asha, my Boy in a girls body.

Just Us said...

Maren!! I have been waiting for this news from you. How exciting. You and Jared have made some of the cutest boys I have ever seen. Congratulations!
The doctor I am going to is full of information. He informed me that if you have had two of the same sex in a row your chance of having that same sex again is over 70%. Once you have had three children of the same sex in a row your chances go back to 50/50.
I am so excited for you both. We love and miss you guys.

Norris Fam said...

Once again...one HUMONGOUS CONGRATS from all of us at the Norris household!!!

Kristin and Jay said...

I have already said YAY! But I will say it again....YAY!! We (as in Jay and I) are very excited for you guys. Another little Mr. Hill....very exciting!

a bunch of BS said...

Oh Maren :)...at this point your only sure bet for a girl in the family is to get a girl puppy :) Think of it this way though, there will be lots of wrestling and kicking, but you won't have to deal with as much emotional drama...Congrats :)

Beck Family said...

I have to agree with Jeni, you have some dang cute boys, they have the sweetest little faces. Can't wait to see what baby boy three is going to look like.