Monday, March 10, 2008

My absolute "can't do withouts" are...

So my SNL put on her post the things that she can't live without in her life...I loved it.  Since there were too many to list in the comment section, I decided to blog about it.   And I know you're reading this thinking about all of yours:)

Things that keep me sane:
  1. My Pride and Prejudice book by my bed
  2. The Court Jester movie, which I don't recommend unless you are in my family
  3. Anything with Cary Grant or Doris Day
  4. Preschool 3 times a week
  5. Paper plates for dinner on a regular ol' day
  6. Always sleeping on the side of the bed without a window next to it.
  7. My anti-humectant pomade for hair (I just ran out..its gonna be a bad day)
  8. Eating chocolate chip cookie dough but avoiding the chocolate chips
  9. My 100 calorie packs from Hostess
  10. Heated seats
  11. Trips to Boise
  12. Heavy blanklets on my bed with a cold room while I sleep
  13. Water..I'm a freak about water, no pop, no juice, just water, please
  14. Colin Firth, need I say more?


What are some of yours?

8 comments:

Lauralee said...

Colin Firth. Mmmm... (That doesn't say hmmm as if to indicate thoughtful doubt, it reads a definate Mmmm as in Yummmm.) I'm not sure if it's Colin Firth I'm so crazy about or the character I associate with him - Mr. Darcy. I am currently reading a trilogy you might like written by a librarian from Idaho called Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman by Pamela Aidan. This bold authoress has written Pride and Prejudice from the viewpoint of, you guessed it, Mr. Darcy. I'm on the second book and am enjoying it very much.

How was Las Vegas?

Marisa said...

Sounds like we need a girl's night with Colin Firth when Laur comes to town!!

#5 and #12 -- amen!

And, I still feel bad about Gone with the Wind...sorry you didn't love it. (p.s. you probably don't want to watch the movie either since it's about 12 hours long and has the same ending ;)

JeNeale said...

When Brent read Marisa's blog he asked, "Who is Colin Firth?" I said, "You're kidding, right?" I'm in for a Colin Firth night this summer. I also love paper plates and your trips to Boise, but I can't have a cold room because I hate it when my face is cold, even if my body is warm.

Does the bottom of that picture really say "Ideal Breeding Material?" Where are you looking for pictures, Mare?? :)

The Hills said...

"Ideal Breeding Material" yeah, I should have definitely read the fine print on Colin Picture:) But really, can you argue with it?

Norris Fam said...

When I see that picture of Mr. Darcy my heart flutters a little and I can hear him saying, "If you're feelings are still the same, one word will silence me on the subject forever." (Or something like that) And when she goes on to tell him how opposite her feelings are from what they were. It's worth watching all 5 hours of the movie just for that part alone!

I've never read the book, can I borrow yours? On second thought, you may go through withdrawls, I better buy my own.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Yes, he is smashing, but Mr. Darcy from the new P & P is absolutly scrumptious! I just don't know what it is. He totally gets me gitty by the end. CRAP! Ryan, I hope you are not reading this!

Yes, my husband stocks your blogs too! Maybe one day he will comment! :) Maybe this is the day!

It is you that I love....It is because he reminds me of you...I PROMISE! :)

Marisa said...

"Ideal Breeding Material" -- that's classic. Maybe we should have Jay put that onto our family pictures this summer...

Jelina said...

Love P & P, too! I have to ask...why can you not live without sleeping on the side without the window. You've got me curious...and NO CHOCOLATE CHIPS? I'll have yours.