Tuesday, February 5, 2008



The first picture was taken about a month ago but I just love it.  I never knew my husband had such an eye for beauty.  The next picture is one I took (no eye for beauty there) but it does show how much snow we've gotten.  The little picnic table that was in Jared's pic on the left is now gone and the fence line has disappeared completely from the back of the yard.  Mind you that's a 4 1/2 foot fence.   I say if its going to be cold and snowy, it might as well dump.  We are loving it.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

You could make some awesome snow caves! Spencer knows how...he's a pro.

$

JeNeale said...

Awesome! Although I don't know if I could "love it" for as long as you will have to love it. Can't wait to come play in it for a weekend, though!

Hokie Family said...

That's your back yard? Beautiful!!!