Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The fun never stops...

So Preston will pose for about a half a second.  And even though the expression on his face looks like this more than 90% of the day, I can never seem to catch it on camera.  Isn't he handsome?:)  

Friday nights are now "Movie night with Preston." It was a very simple idea taken from the Norris'.  You rent a movie, cuddle up in your bed, and watch a good family flick.  But our DVD player has a mind of its own and will only play particular movies, new ones make it especially temperamental.  So when it wouldn't play our latest, we decided to go all out and make a fort in our living room, watching it our there.  It was great fun and Preston loved it.  Neither Jared nor he could ever catch any popcorn in their mouths but they sure had fun trying.






Noah is sometimes refered to as the destroying angel but he decieves people into thinking he is nothing but cuteness.  This is evidence of just a tiny, little, miniscule problem that he blesses us with everyday.   However, that being said he really is the cutest little 2 year old there is around.  He races back and forth from the front door to the back door laughing the whole time.  I can't do it justice on a still photo but you can see he hair flops up and down and he waves his arms around, its adorable.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I laughed outloud when I saw Noah. How lucky I am to have such adorable grandsons.Love your blog!

Marisa said...

Whoohoo!! Grammy posted on a blog!!

That's a fantastic picture of your little spiderman.

Just Us said...

I am just wondering if you have rice krispy treats up their in your pantry and if once he got them he closed the door. I need to bring him some rice krispy treats.

Norris Fam said...

That picture of Noah make me want to run as fast as I can to save him from falling and breaking a limb or two! He is nothing but cuteness in my opinion!

Holy cow- Preston's eyes in that first picture look so pretty! I didn't realize they were so blue.

JeNeale said...

I am pretty sure those boys look just like their Aunt Neale. I miss them every day.

Cool pics, especially the one the local transient came in and took of the whole family! Seriously, I need to figure out to work the darn timer on my camera. . .

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Preston is a TOTAL mini-you! He looks JUST like you! What a cutie!

Noah Noah Noah! Oh my! He is stinking cute, and so far up into the pantry! YIKES!

I would say that it is because he is a little boy and that is what they do, but Sydney Norris pretty much blows that theory out of the water! We shall just call her "The Instigator of all Malice". You really should restrict the time you allow your kids to spend with that Norris Clan!

:)

Kristin and Jay said...

OH my! His eyes are gorgeous! I never realized they were that beautiful of a blue! And holy cow, that little man can climb =). I'm not looking forward to that stage. I'm going to have a heart attack!

Jeb and Becca said...

All right slave driver...there you go...I updated my blog!:)
I love your pics! My kids look so forward to movie night. We haven't tried the fort thing with it yet. I love it!
I see so much of both you and Jared in Preston. He is a cutie (and of course Noah is too).
Anywhere more Mountain lion stories?

The Dille Family said...

You guys are such fun parents! I love the fort and catching popcorn. What a fun age! Noah is a little monkey climbing up so high, but he's an adorable one at that. That would make me nervous! Sorry about Saturday...I should have called you, I love texting lately. Thanks for the message about Becca, I ran home and checked her blog right away.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Maren...What must I do to join your friends list? Is it because you know to much about me after lasts night reveal? Do you just prefer to wipe me from your memory completely? (Sniff Sniff)

:)

Kelli Proctor said...

Hey Maren! This is Kelli (WElls) Proctor, rememeber me from Convergys forever ago? I saw Laura's blog on someone elses blog and yours and Becca's on hers so its so fun to see how you and your cute family are! You have a way cute blog! We have a blog too if you are interested, rogproctorfamily.blogspot.com. So fun to see how things are for you and Laura and Becca, I remember having such a fun time working with you guys and everyone else there at good old Convergys!

Erika said...

That fort looks like fun. What a great idea to get a picture of.

Preston is sure a handsome dude. Love his blue eyes.

Yikes! on the shelf climber.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

"The Fun Never Stops......" Hmm, well apparently it has! I AM GOING THROUGH HILL FAMILY WITHDRAWLS HERE!

The Dille Family said...

Okay, you are off the hook on the tag thing, but not off the hook on getting together! Maybe I should just come visit during the week and not try to plan around the guys?