Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hill Family Reuion

What would a Hill family reunion be without a boat, warm weather, and lots of water toys.  Actually we did do other activities, but the camera only made it to the water events.  We did a humanitarian project, made Harry potter wands that were so real looking- they could have been used in the movie, we played games, went fishing and had way too much food.  It was AWESOME.  Definitely a do-over and over and over...you get the idea, we had a lot of fun:)



I love my son but he's about as photogenic as I am:)  By the way see that belly button.  Well, as of this thursday he will no longer have it.  Preston is getting surgery to remove the umbilical hernia that causes it to bulge out like that.  He's a little nervous but after I promised a day full of XBOX, he said he's be fine getting it done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, we did have alot of fun and yes it was awsome! Thanks for all of your work in putting it together and finding our fantastic cabin. I know that they want to sell it but I hope that they don't-it would be great fun to do it again.

Jay Hill said...

I concur. Over and over and over and over... Thanks Mernan. Hey, why don't we do the reunion out here in NH this year? I'm sure we can find a place for everyone to stay.