Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wold family reunion

The Wold Family Reunion:) WOW...pretty much sums up how that went.  I'll let the pictures describe but we went up American Fork canyon and went four wheeling and dirt biking.  It was a great day and Preston would really like Grammy to buy him a four wheeler for him.  How 'bout it Grammy:)  ??


We also went to 7 Peaks in Provo.  I only wish I'd had my camera out more.  I have never laughed so hard as I did when I convinced my sweet older sister to go down a death drop (and she didn't know, since she's legally blind without her glasses).  I am so mean.  And these are my nephews who are under the impression that they are the coolest people walking the planet.  

So in defense of my two overly confident nephews...I was impressed that they could breathe while going down this slide, let alone be cool for the camera.


1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WHAT THE HECK!! I didn't know you went up AF canyon. Did you not know that Ryan's parents live pretty much at the mouth of that canyon?! You turkey!

Ok Death drop??!! Is that different than the free fall?